Monday 30 August 2010

August 29th - 30th

Sunday;
Today I was at home again. It was nice to see all my pets again I think Daisy and Dotty were very happy to see me. We had a nice lazy morning before I called my friend Sophie round to my house for a while so we could catch up on all the different things we like discussing. When Sophie went home I went to see Barbara and Martin, who live up the road from us, who said they were very proud of me. I then went to see granny who was glad to see me. Then I came home and and quite an early night.

Monday;
i wasn't needed in Milton Keynes today so I spent another day at home. I had a very lazy morning followed by a visit to town to buy all of my books and things for high school on Thursday. I am going to school on Thursday to have the first 2 days in high school to get used to it. There was a street party going on town and there was a hook-a-duck stall where we could win a fish. Mum, thinking that there wasn't a chance in a million of me winning a fish, said I could have a go. After a visit to town we all went home, by we I mean me, mum, dad and my 2 new pet goldfish. We set up a tank for the fish before we spent a few hours in the garden. Then dad and I took the dogs for a walk around the park. I will finish typing now and pack my case for the morning.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment